I know, I know, I know. We’ve been gone for FAR TOO LONG.
For now though, enjoy Beezy and I’s favorite songs from 2011. It was a difficult selection process, but theses are the songs that filled our headphones, carphones, and iphones all year long. Now my children, go fourth and have a yee old dance party.
Beezy & Carl’s Selections:
1. Fire!- hotfox <—- reppin the 317
2. Morning Thought- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
3. Little Talks- Of Monsters and Men
4. Dancing With the DJ- The Knocks
5. Midnight City- M83
6. 12 Fingers- Young the Giant
7. Naked Kids- GROUPLOVE
8. Lonely Boy- The Black Keys
9. Still Sound- Toro y Moi
10. Iscariot- WALK THE MOON
11. Older Brother- Pepper Rabbit
12. Stuck on My ID- Reptar
13. Never Stops- Deerhunter
14. Life Magazine- Cold Cave
15. Where I’m Going- Cut Copy
16. Street Joy- White Denim
17. Hang With Me- Robyn
18. Jona Vark- Gypsy & the Cat
19. Jesus Came to My Birthday Party- The Middle East
20. I Was Thinking… -Gauntlet Hair
peace. love. and poodlez.